BORNA Cultural House (BCH) is a nonprofit, nonreligious and nonpolitical educational organization located in Northern California that works to celebrate the success of the Iranian Community as one of the most accomplished immigrant groups in America and to use our resources to:
- Promote unity in the Iranian-American community.
- Instill Persian values in our children, while creating a sense of pride in their rich Iranian culture and heritage.
- Promote Persian values and educate our community through culture, language and the arts.
- Organize and promote cultural events in San Francisco Bay Area.
- Develop and promote programs for the youth to empower the next generation of leaders in the Iranian-American community.
BORNA Cultural House (BCH) is a tax-exempt non-profit organization under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. All contributions are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law. Our EIN is 81-3383067. Please click here to make any donations to BORNA. We appreciate all your help and support.